Key Benefits for Businesses from Salesforce Service Cloud
"All in One" Social & Mobile Customer Service
- Engage with customers across multiple channels on their terms, including social media platforms, websites, mobile apps, and more.
- Represents an opportunity for companies to score points with consumers looking to get service through the medium they prefer.
- Salesforce Service Cloud is built on Lightning, which was designed from scratch to meet today's customer experience needs while scaling for the future.
Standardize Omni-Channel Support
- Automate your response with historical knowledge from one case across all channels, so customers receive consistent service, no matter how they contact you.
- Save time by providing a more cohesive experience that is delivered in real-time throughout the entire client life cycle.
- Make it easy for customers to self-service by choosing how they want to interact with your business.
Salesforce Service Cloud is Built on Lightning
- It gives companies more flexibility and agility than traditional customer service solutions, so you can support today's omnichannel customer expectations without sacrificing speed or function.
- Salesforce Service Cloud gives your business a head starts in delivering excellent omnichannel customer service, credits to Lightning's redesigned user interface that makes it easy for agents to access information from social media platforms, websites, mobile apps, and more.
- It is equipped with all new features built from the ground up so your business can take advantage of the latest innovations in customer service.
- Salesforce Service Cloud is built on the proven, secure, scalable platform that runs the whole business giving you peace of mind when running your business on a trusted cloud.
Customer Satisfaction is the New Battlefield
Companies are increasingly investing in making it easier for customers to interact with them through multiple channels, such as social media and websites. Various studies on the customer experience have shown that 71% of consumers would recommend a brand after a positive customer service experience. According to a PwC report, Omni Channel investment bumped to 80% in 2020. So, it is all getting high, and more businesses are getting it.
Salesforce Service Cloud offers the right tools and features to improve your ability to respond to this trend by making it easy for your business to embrace and provide omnichannel customer service.