Wouldn’t it be fantastic if Service Cloud could automatically handle routine client requests and queries? At the Dreamforce 2017 Opening Keynote, Marc Benioff revealed the Einstein Bots. These bots greet your customers, respond to their questions, and can even dip into your customer satisfaction framework to retrieve the client’s request status. Building these bots might be a completely new experience for Salesforce developers due to their conversational interface.
Salesforce Service Cloud includes Einstein Bots. They are designed to help you hire less human call centre staff with quick handling time of clients. The goal of Einstein Bots is to enable your clients to communicate with your company quickly and precisely without waiting for a human specialist.
Several bot platforms are available, including Microsoft Bot Platform, Amazon Lex, Google Dialog Flow, Alibaba Intelligent Service Robot, and others. Einstein Bots are fully integrated into the Salesforce platform. They can access Salesforce data without writing any code and transfer the discussion to a real Service Cloud agent without further integration.
Salesforce, Google’s Dialog Flow, and a Heroku middleware layer were used to configure this bot. This is now all on one platform, without coding or integration. Einstein Bots are made to be configured using clicks rather than code. It is a wizard-based interface that allows you to use Apex methods as necessary. Developers and administrators can create custom chatbots with the same point-and-click interface. To provide recommendations, the system uses both Salesforce and non-Salesforce data. The goal is to help companies automate common customer service requests and improve customer experiences, regardless of whether customers contact a bot, an agent, or a combination of both.
So, intelligent bots are the next frontier for Salesforce Service Cloud; but how can businesses benefit from it? Here are 9 points of advantage.
1. You will get real-time chat resolution and a better client experience with one easy-to-use interface.
2. You will have a bot that you can take wherever your customers are, no matter what they use to connect to the Web browser, a chat client on their computer, or a mobile device, including desktop apps like Skype and Facebook Messenger.
3. Your service agents will not have to switch between different tools to respond to chats manually, use email, or access social channels. The Einstein Bot is the only interface they need.
4. You can personalize your agents’ experiences with contextual data that you gather about them through the chat client available on their device.
5. Soon, you will have an even richer set of contextual data available to your agents, with the ability to provide proactive chat recommendations in line with client topics entered in the chat.
6. Once you have published your bot for your community, you can also share it via social channels like Facebook Messenger or Kik. You will never again need to send the link over Twitter or LinkedIn when you have a bot.
7. Your clients can have a much richer experience in your chat thanks to emojis and stickers that show up when they use private channels or messaging applications through the Salesforce1 Mobile App, such as Facebook Messenger.
8. Once your bot is available in all these various places, it will be even easier for customers to find you, wherever they are.
9. Your agents will be able to solve more tickets without escalating them by providing referrals right inside chats with your customers.